Scrum Master (m/f/d)
Scrum Master (m/f/d)
Full time/ Location: Sofia, Barcelona, Cologne, Karlsruhe, Hamburg, Amsterdam, Remote
360 Monitoring by Plesk empowers Developers and WebProfessionals to Monitor any Website & Server. Track performance and prevent downtime easily with configurable dashboards, easy set-up & custom tools.
WE OFFER AN EXCITING ROLE WITH DIVERSE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Leading parts of the new cloud products of the WebPros Group from inception to launch, and managing large parts of the product development.
- The SaaS platform will help builders and developers to build, operate and grow digital presences, supporting the entire life cycle. From creating websites to monitoring their success.
- Work with our product management and development teams to build our platform with the goal of increasing the success of our users and partners.
- You will be working as a Scrum Master for 2 Scrum Teams. This includes scheduling and facilitating scrum ceremonies, planning for backlog grooming, and holding the daily stand-up meetings.
- Both teams are working distributed from around Europe.
WE CARE FOR A UNIQUE WORKING ENVIRONMENT
- As a team, we strive for excellence, innovation, collaboration, and efficiency
- We enjoy what we do, understand our customers, and build a state-of-the-art platform that clients love and need
- Expect interesting tasks and full integration from day one
- Work with a diverse team and enjoy an open-door policy on all levels
- Take the freedom to bring up fresh ideas and new initiatives – we will support you
- Work in a global, entrepreneurial working environment with a strong team spirit
- You will have a permanent workspace in one of our offices, but you are very flexible when it comes to working from home.
WE NEED YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
- Scrum methodologies are well known to you
- 4+ years experience in working in agile technical projects
- Strong knowledge and application of various software development life cycles and techniques (e.g., traditional and agile)
- Strong influencing, negotiation, and elicitation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- You are a structured and precise person with a high level of (self-) motivation and hands-on mentality
- You are open-minded and communicative, enjoy working in international teams, and have a passion for what you do
- You speak English fluently, German or Russian is a plus
Have we caught your interest?
Please send us your complete application via the link below.
We need your skills and expertise
Plesk is the leading WebOps platform and hosting control panel that supports operations for over 11 million websites, 19 million mailboxes and 400,000 servers. Our customers are developers, designers, agencies, IT administrators and hosters.
We strive to provide a more secure and efficient platform to help web professionals and hosting companies automate and manage their projects and infrastructure, allowing them to focus on growth.